How to Deposit Funds into the Olymp Trade Account from India
The Olymp Trade platform is available to users from dozens of countries all around the world. Each region has its own set of payment methods, which can be used to deposit and withdraw funds into/from your account, including bank cards(credit or debit) as well as electronic payment systems.
This article will provide you the information about how to deposit and withdraw funds if you trade in India.
Which method of making a deposit should a trader use in India?
Bank payment methods, electronic payment systems, and even bitcoin transfers – traders can use these options to top up their Olymp Trade accounts. The most popular methods are covered in this article.
Olymp Trade in India
Olymp Trade’s services are available worldwide, except in certain countries such as the USA, Japan, Israel, Canada, Russia, and a few others, where fixed-time trades as investment instruments need a special regulation or have restrictions. Since the Indian government did not place a ban on binary options, Olymp Trade is much available in India. In fact, the broker has dedicated customer service options for Indian traders.
Olymp Trade is a member of FinaCom, a well-respected regulator of derivatives brokers. However, Olymp Trade is not registered or regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Nevertheless, Olymp Trade is fully operational in India and dedicated to offering the best trading experience to all the traders from India, including dedicated localized customer support.
How Сan You Top Up your Olymp Trade Account in India?
Traders using the platform can use 9 different payment methods when they want to make a deposit or funds withdrawal. All of these methods are secure and well-known. It is recommended to use several methods to have a fallback option.
|Payment Method||Minimum deposit/withdrawal amount||Method type|
|Bank cards (Visa/Mastercard)||$10||Bank transfer from a card|
|Skrill||$10||Electronic payment system|
|Neteller||$10||Electronic payment system|
|WebMoney||$10||Electronic payment system|
|Net banking||$10||Bank transfer|
|UPI||$10||Instant real-time payment system facilitating inter-bank transactions|
|AstroPay Card||$10||Virtual bank card issuing|
|GlobePay||$50||Electronic payment system|
How Do I Top Up My Olymp Trade Account via Skrill?
Skrill is an international payment system or e-wallet. To deposit into your account, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Log in to your account
- Step 2: Deposit into your Skrill wallet. At the same time, you can use bank cards, cryptocurrency, any other electronic system (for example, Neteller), or transfer funds from your bank account.
- Step 3: Complete the depositing process via Skrill.
How Do I Top Up my Olymp Trade account via Neteller?
Neteller is another popular payment system. The main benefit of Neteller and Skrill is the ease of use.
Users take the same steps when they top up through Neteller or Skrill:
- Step 1: Register your Neteller wallet.
- Step 2: Deposit via a bank transfer, credit card, bitcoin, or other electronic systems.
- Step 3: Deposit your Olymp Trade account via Neteller
How to deposit funds using a Visa/Mastercard Bank Card?
Visa and Mastercard bank cards are the most popular method of making a deposit and withdrawing funds into/from your Olymp Trade account. To use it, you must have a valid bank card.
Make sure there are enough funds to deposit the platform account. The minimum deposit or withdrawal amount is $10.
- Step 1: Click “Deposit.” Select the “Bank Cards” method, and enter the deposit amount. If the amount exceeds $30, you can receive an additional bonus.
- Step 2: Enter our bank card details: its number, CVV code, cardholder name (exactly as it appears on the card), and expiration date.
- Step 3: If you provide the correct information, you will be redirected to the payment confirmation page. After that, the money will go to your Olymp Trade account.
You can make a withdrawal request in the user profile. You will be prompted to transfer funds to the card you have already used.
Can’t Top Up Your Olymp Trade Account with a Bank Card in India?
Problems can arise due to reasons beyond the control of the trading platform. In such a situation, we recommend:
- Try again later
- Please contact the issuing bank to clarify the reason for this error
- Or contact Support. The specialists will help you
You can also use universal payment systems such as Skrill or Neteller:
- Sign up for one of these systems. Along with an account, you create a digital wallet
- Top up your wallet with your credit card
- Transfer money from the electronic payment system to the trading platform
I want to Top Up Olymp Trade from a Bank Account. How Can I Do It?
If you use online banking services, you can use Net Banking. In this case, you will need to do the following:
- Select “Net Banking” on the platform
- Enter your personal data (first name, last name, phone number), and the deposit amount
- A list of available banks will appear. Choose your option
- You will be redirected to the bank website. Log in and complete the transfer
Promo Codes and Bonuses for Topping Up the Account
Regardless of the chosen method, you can use a promo code to receive a bonus and other benefits.
Another way to get a bonus is by using a promo code when depositing funds into your account. If you have such a code, don’t forget to enter it in the corresponding field.
The Complete List of Methods for Making a Deposit on Olymp Trade from India
The number of payment systems in use has constantly been growing. The up-to-date list is always available in the Deposit menu:
- Bank Cards
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
- RuPay Netbanking E-Wallets
- Perfect Money
- India Pay Now
- Astro Pay Card
- Globe Pay
- China UnionPay